If your event is not listed and you want it added please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Argus/CRU Fertilizer Latino Americano 2018 – São Paulo, Brazil
January 22, 2018 - January 24, 2018
The gateway to fertilizer markets in Latin America
Argus in conjunction with CRU, will be hosting the Fertilizer Latino Americano 2018 Conference. The conference will be held on 22-24 January 2018 in São Paulo, Brazil.
Fertilizer Latino Americano (FLA) brings together senior decision makers from the biggest fertilizer buyers and manufacturers in Latin America. This leading annual industry event attracts 650+ delegates from over 50 countries (representing over 300 organisations) and offers a major networking platform to those involved in the Latin American fertilizer industry.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join senior decision makers from the biggest fertilizer buyers and manufacturers in Latin America at FLA 2018.
Join the biggest fertilizer networking event in Latin America in the region’s biggest market
- Examine trends in fertilizer consumption across Latin America and identify high growth markets
- Evaluate farmer economics and the outlook for demand in Brazil in the short and medium term
- Analyse the global supply and demand balance for fertilizers and the implications for buyers in Latin America
- Assess consumption growth prospects in speciality and enhanced efficiency fertilizers
Latest confirmed speakers include:
- Marcelo F. Guimaraes, Secretariat of Agricultural Policy, Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Food Supply, Brazil
- María Beatriz Giraudo, Member of the Global Farmer Network and Policy Coordination for Sustainable Development, Ministry of Agro-Industry, Argentina
- María Fernanda González Sanjuan, Executive Director, FERTILIZAR Asociación Civil
- José Alfredo García, Director General, America, Tradecorp
- Frances Wollmer, Principal Consultant, Fertilizers, Argus
- Alan Bojanic, Brazil Representative, FAO Brasil
- Dr Ricardo Melgar, Industry Consultant, INTA
- Leonn Lauterbach, Managing Partner, Fluid Fert International
- Claudio Pitchon, Head of Latin America l Natural Resources, Mizuho Bank
- Martín Torres Duggan, Nutrient Manager and Researcher, Tecnoagro
- Guilherme Soria Bastos Filho, Agricultural Markets Expert, GSBF Consulting
- Dirceu Mattos Jr, Scientific Researcher, Mineral Nutrition of Plants, International Society of Citriculture
- Dr. Luís Prochnow, Brazil Program Director, IPNI
- Dr. Cleiton Sequeira, Manager, Agronomy & Specialty Sales, Koch Agronomic Services
- Claira Lloyd, Editor, Sulphur, Argus
- Enrique Hahn, Agriculture Consultant and Researcher, Sustentap and Advisor, Ministry of Agriculture, Paraguay
New for 2018!
Following the success in Europe and Asia, the Micronutrients Forum will take place in Latin America for the first time. Taking place on Monday 22 January, delegates will benefit from all the agronomic and commercial insight you need to leverage your position in this growing market.
Simultaneous translation English/Spanish/Portuguese | Traducción simultánea inglés/portugués/español | Tradução simultânea inglês/espanhol/português