If your event is not listed and you want it added please contact us at email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Argus Added Value Fertilizers Europe 2018 – Madrin, Spain
February 12, 2018 - February 14, 2018
Increasing market share in Europe with enhanced efficiency and speciality fertilizers
The Argus Added Value Fertilizers Europe conference will take place on 12-14 February in Madrid, Spain.
The added value fertilizers market is growing rapidly in Europe – the new conference is dedicated to specific crops, products and people in the European market and will offer a balance of technical and scientific content alongside access to commercial and business opportunities in this region.
At the conference you will meet attendees from across the fertilizer supply chain who are involved with enhanced efficiency fertilizers, specialties, water solubles, inhibitors, slow and controlled release micronutrients, foliar fertilizers and biostimulants.
Reasons to attend the conference:
- Your chance to attend a dedicated event for the European added value fertilizers market
- You will have access to an excellent network of European distributors who are looking to handle the latest products
- Find new sales opportunities and increase your market share
- Hear forecasts for the European market, including product trends and developments
- and plenty of networking opportunities for you to develop your distribution line