KEMWorks process and operations experts can provide an audit of your entire operation from a business and technical aspect. We are fully experienced in mineral processing, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, and granular fertilizer operations. Our team will provide you the basis for improved plant performance.
- Comparison to industry norms
- Problem analysis and solutions
- Operation and maintenance training
- Pollution control assessments
- Recommendations for process improvements
- Target the “low-fruit” projects
Our audit report will make specific recommendations and typically categorizes potential improvements into three types:
- The first category can be implemented almost immediately and at low cost. These may include changing an operating condition, maintenance techniques, or management organization. These projects can have a very high rate of return, often paying back in months or even weeks.
- The second category consists of small projects that can often be implemented by the client at small cost and moderate engineering effort.
- The third category are larger projects that show promising benefits but need further study before a decision to proceed is made.